- RSS Channel Showcase 6472217
- RSS Channel Showcase 1234922
- RSS Channel Showcase 9749152
- RSS Channel Showcase 4320573
Articles on this Page
- 10/28/13--09:00: _Halloween Treats – ...
- 09/08/14--07:48: _Why Zombies Make Fa...
- 09/10/14--04:00: _Treats, Tricks and ...
- 09/15/14--07:00: _Spooky Hot Cocoa Re...
- 09/25/14--09:55: _5 Ways Living as a ...
- 10/06/14--05:00: _Looking for Funny H...
- 10/10/14--05:15: _Easy Ways to Decora...
- 10/19/14--06:54: _The Best Halloween ...
- 10/21/14--08:49: _Halloween for Grown...
- 10/29/14--04:40: _Easy DIY Halloween ...
- 09/28/16--09:38: _Zombie Pasta for Th...
- 10/01/16--16:41: _Bloody Bones Sugar ...
- 10/02/16--09:22: _Must See Horror Mov...
- 09/08/14--07:48: Why Zombies Make Fantastic Camping Buddies
- 09/10/14--04:00: Treats, Tricks and Trauma? Safeguard Your Child for Halloween
- 09/15/14--07:00: Spooky Hot Cocoa Recipe
- 09/25/14--09:55: 5 Ways Living as a Zombie Beats Normal Life
- 10/06/14--05:00: Looking for Funny Halloween Costumes? Look No Further #BBNshops
- 10/10/14--05:15: Easy Ways to Decorate for Halloween with Kids #BBNshops
- 10/19/14--06:54: The Best Halloween Costumes for Couples #BBNshops
- 10/21/14--08:49: Halloween for Grown Ups #BBNshops
- 10/29/14--04:40: Easy DIY Halloween Candlestick Frames
- 09/28/16--09:38: Zombie Pasta for The Walking Dead Season 7 Premiere
- 10/01/16--16:41: Bloody Bones Sugar Cookies Recipe
- 10/02/16--09:22: Must See Horror Movies for the Big Screen
For Halloween, as part of a sponsored post for Collective Bias®, I made these delicious chocolate cupcakes with a Butterfinger frosting and some spooky eyeballs, using Nestle Crunch bars for dessert to go along with a spooky Tombstone pizza. One of our favorite times of year is Halloween. Yes, I said times, not holiday. Because […]
The post Halloween Treats – Spooky, Easy, and Delicious Recipe #TrickUrTreat #shop appeared first on Blog By Donna.
Camping is one of the most fun activities you can do during the cool fall months and more people head out into the woods during this time of year than any other. Everyone knows, however, that your camping fun will be largely determined by who you bring along. While your spouse is always fun… ahem… […]
Guest Post Halloween is a favorite holiday for children because they get to dress as their heroes and go door-to-door in search of candy. While safety may not be at the forefront of their minds, adults need to ensure that their children are careful and out of harm’s way with the following tips. Image Source […]
The post Treats, Tricks and Trauma? Safeguard Your Child for Halloween appeared first on Blog By Donna.
If you’re looking for a tasty easy Halloween drink for the kids (of any age) that will be a big hit throughout the whole month of October, this Spooky Hot Cocoa is it! Who doesn’t love hot chocolate? I mean really… who? It’s the perfect fall and winter drink, and by adding some spooky ghosts, […]
Everyone that knows me knows I love horror movies. And I’m especially fond of zombie movies and shows. The Walking Dead is one of my favorites! Can’t wait for the new season to start. This got me to thinking about zombies (and I’ve written about zombies several times here on my blog) and ways living […]
Can you believe Halloween is almost here? It is one of my favorite holidays. Think about it… you get to decorate your home, inside and out if you want, with fun, creepy, downright scary decorations. The kids get to go out trick-or-treating and get bags full of candy (and of course we have to help […]
The post Looking for Funny Halloween Costumes? Look No Further #BBNshops appeared first on Blog By Donna.
Halloween is a special time of year for kids. I can remember how excited I was for Halloween, it was a close second to Christmas. I spent weeks deciding what costume I wanted to wear… would I be a princess or a ghost? It was a big decision to make. Going out with my brother […]
The post Easy Ways to Decorate for Halloween with Kids #BBNshops appeared first on Blog By Donna.
I love seeing couples dressed up on Halloween with coordinating costumes. It’s fun just trying to figure out a couples costume that fits you and your significant others personality. I could see my husband as Popeye because he so strong and he’s my protector, but me as Olive Oyl? Maybe 15 years ago, but not […]
Halloween is for kids of all ages; from the young to the… not so young. Just because you don’t have kids or you’re empty-nesters doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy Halloween. In fact, couples can, and should enjoy Halloween. Dress up in matching Halloween costumes for couples (either to go to a party or just to […]
If you’re looking for a last minute Halloween craft idea, these easy DIY Halloween candlestick frames are easy and cheap. If you’re like me and don’t want to spend a lot of money on something you put out for approximately a month a year, these frames are it. You can use them year after year […]
If you know me, you know that I am a huge zombie fan. The Walking Dead is one of my favorite shows, I love zombie movies, and October is one of my favorite months, for several reasons… one of them being, all the horror movies, which of course includes zombie movies. Oh, and the Halloween […]
The post Zombie Pasta for The Walking Dead Season 7 Premiere appeared first on Blog By Donna.
Here’s another Halloween dessert recipe that the kids will be sure to love. Adults will too, of course, because who doesn’t love sugar cookies? If you’ve been following my blog lately, you’ll notice that I’ve been following a theme… zombie and/or bones type recipes that will go great for a Halloween party or for the […]
If you know me or have frequented this blog much, you know that I love horror movies. One of the reasons October is my favorite month is because of all the great thrillers and horror movies that are at the movies or on TV. As I was thinking about my favorite horror movies I realized […]